Re: Meizu Support

Hi Dan,

I believe Meizu customer care has reached to you in regards to your problem
you have encountered.

Apologies for the inconvenience, let me know if you haven't heard from them
still.

Dear all,
we are following the client, we have already indicate how to send the
device to our  technical assistance center.

Customer Care Meizu Italia

www.meizumart.it
email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ufficio: 081-8666045 dal Lunedì al Venerdi 10:00/13:00 - 15:00/18:00

blog.meizu.it
www.facebook.com/meizuitalia
www.twitter.com/meizuitalia