Re: screen shot / clipboard tool / screen capture

Op 26 jul. 2016 09:22 schreef "Guillaume F" <marsguo@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> There are great blog posts about setting up the Unity 8 session. But
speaking personaly (and hopefully I'm not alone in this case), I miss a
part about deleting Unity 8 and make sure to start again with a clean
slate. I know how to uninstall the package, but how can I be sure that no
config file or anything of the like remain?

> I'm asking this because I fear my install has gone wrong somehow and I
find strange bugs, like the Music-app opening instead of the System
Settings app (1). And lately, the network-indicator doesn't work, so no
Internet (even with an ethernet cable). I didn't report this one yet,
because it probably won't help anyone if I report bugs from a broken
install.

You can try adding a new user too the system. You can do that using the GUI
fi, can him "phablet" as example. Then you can log in to unity8 with this
user and it should have a clean configuration to test with.