Re: Meizu mx4 battery settings misleading

Dear list,

answering to myself some observations:
Battery on MX4 will be wrong until device is shut down and started
again. Only Rebooting will not change the shown battery level.

So i suppose it's a driver issue and not UT related.

Is there anywhere i can file a bug against MX4 drivers?
Are they still from android 4?

Regards,
 Christian