Re: RFC: proposal on account-polld and external plugins

Hey everyone.

I really like this idea. It will allow unofficial clients to get notifications from online services which is for me one of the most important problems of the platform right now.

To name another example, Ubuntu Hangups would be able to show notifications if this proposal gets realized.

This would also solve https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-application-lifecycle/+bug/1502090.

All the best,
Tim