Re: E4.5 bricked, won't boot

Thank you for your answers Hasan!

Le 02/08/2016 à 22:59, Hasan Yeylaqi a écrit :
My phone was stopped on the white screen (bq logo).
I googling and find a fix, I hope that help you!

If you still access to boot options, first try “wipe cache partition” and then reboot system, if doesn't reboot, try “wipe factory reset”.

Ah ok, my problem is not really the same then, since I can't even access the bq logo. And I can't access the boot options you mention: I only have recovery, fastboot and normal boot. No submenus. And selecting either one of them doesn't do anything.

Any ideas? Do I need to download the flashing tool on the bq website?

Guillaume