Re: E4.5 bricked, won't boot

Not sure this will work since a long time since I had any of these type
issues. On the chance it really is very low on battery, long press (like
more than 20 secs) to see if you can get the phone to really power off.
Plug it into the ac charger provided with the phone and let it charge for a
couple hours. then try to boot it.

Failing that if you use ubuntu desktop the instructions here can be used to
reflash the device
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/phone/devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/
and download the recovery.img for your device from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices

For example, go into recovery and do

ubuntu-device-flash touch --channel=ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en
--bootstrap
--recovery-image recovery-krillin.img

This will of course wipe all your user data

Good luck
Pat