Re: Installing Citrix client (X-apps on Nexus 4)

Hi again,

I just noticed that an update to the Citrix client was released yesterday (version 13.4). I will try this to see if it makes any difference, but I shouldn't be surprised if the result is the same.

I would still appreciate any tips on how to overcome the issue described below.

Ari