Re: Installing Citrix client (X-apps on Nexus 4)

What is this??/

-----Original Message-----
From: Ubuntu-phone
[mailto:ubuntu-phone-bounces+sahidafridi371=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ari Börde Kröyer
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:02 PM
To: linuxgehtned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Installing Citrix client (X-apps on Nexus 4)

Hi Benno,

I did what you suggested, and the error message is still the same. (By
the way, accidentally said my device was a BQ Aquaris 4.5E in my

Now, for the sake of clarity:

I first located and downloaded the package glib-networking-tests for my
architecture. I did this by opening the terminal app on my Nexus 4 and
executing

     apt-get download glib-networking-tests

This fetched the correct package for my architecture (armhf).

I then tried the command -

     libertine-container-manager install-package --id vivid --package
glib-networking-tests[...].deb

This produced an error message, but otherwise things seemed to be
working normally during installation. On completion, however, the
summary stated that no packages had been installed.

Next, I tried the following command (also switching to the other package
you mentioned) -

     libertine-container-manager exec --command "apt-get install
glib-networking-dbg" --id=vivid

This command executed without error messages.

I then tested logging in to my company's network again using Firefox on
my Nexus 4. The result and error message were identical to what I
originally reported:

     Cannot load dynamic module:

     "libproxy.so"

     (null)

So that's how far I got. Suggestions, anyone?

Regards,

Ari

Den 30. aug. 2016 10:25, skrev linuxgehtned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>  I think you have to install the mentioned file in your screenshot:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?searchon=contents&keywords=libproxy&mode=e
xactfilename&suite=vivid&arch=any