Re: [Bileto-announce] ANNOUNCEMENT: Bileto no longer blocks on no-change rebuilds

Hey Robert!

That's some good stuff, really happy to see this change, especially
that we do a lot of no-change rebuilds in the archive that are 'ok' to
overwrite with future uploads. People got used to the old CI Train
button to just ignore destination version mismatch, nice to have
something similar (or better) again.

Thanks!