New handset on sale any time soon?

Hi

With all the good work being done on developing Ubuntu for phones I wish to get hold of a new handset.

I have currently used my BQ Aquaris E4.5 as my main phone for the past year and a half or so. Also, I have a Nexus 4 which I use for testing the new convergence features as they are made available.

But now, I would like to get hold of a new handset with hardware specs that are tailored to these new features. All previous models that have been released are sold out, so the question is: Does anyone have any idea about what the future will bring, and how long we will have to wait?

Does it boil down to waiting for some specific development milestone before any new device will come on the market?

Regards,

Ari