cups

ive managed to get cups printing support working on my tablet making it RW and using cups manager in libertine container added a brother 7440n but that printer isnt listed so tried generic raw, it prints but spits out loads of blank pages if i want to add the drivers on my desktop i have to run a script which installs deb files for the driver how is this possible on the tablet as im sure the main cups server which will install the drivers would be in the tablet side not libertine side would i have to extract the debs and recreate them as arm debs ? im nearly there with printing from libertine apps which is very handy!!

Also does anybody know about my last question?
is the UT image kernel have included scsi - cdwriter support built in and if not will it have it or is there a way to do this?

it can see external drives when i plug them in like sd cards etc but can detect the dvd writer as im sure its not built in to the kernel?...

Regards
Wayne Ward

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device