Re: Calendar doesn’t sync with owncloud server

Hello Renato,
thank you for indicating the log-file. Here is what it says:

[21.09.16 06:43] Found account: "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
[21.09.16 06:43] Supported sevices for protocol: "owncloud" ("calendar", "global") [21.09.16 06:43] Services available for: "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" QMap(("calendar", false))
[21.09.16 06:43] First client connected, will auto-sync on next EDS change
[21.09.16 06:43] syn requested for account: "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ()
[21.09.16 06:43] Pushed into queue with immediately sync? true Sync is running false
[21.09.16 06:43] Request sync
[21.09.16 06:43] Wake lock aready created for sync-monitor
[21.09.16 06:43] Sync requested: "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ()
[21.09.16 06:43] Configure account: "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" [ () ]
[21.09.16 06:43] Authenticated !!!
[21.09.16 06:43] Fetching remote calendars (wait...)
[21.09.16 06:43] Account with empty sources!: 0
[21.09.16 06:43] Fail to configure account "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 0
[21.09.16 06:43] Account sync error "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" "owncloud-caldav" "0" [21.09.16 06:43] Sync error "stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" "owncloud-caldav" "0"
[21.09.16 06:43] No more job to sync.

Do you have any idea, why I can't synchronize?

Best regards,

Stefan