Re: Landing team 21.09.16

El día Monday, September 26, 2016 a las 11:45:47AM +0200, Lukasz Zemczak escribió:

> Hey!
>
> So as for update deployment it's as Rodney already said. By saying
> 'update fully deployed' this does not mean 'all users now upgraded to
> the new version'. I simply meant by this that the update is now fully
> phased and is available for everyone to update. ...

For me "version xyz is deployed", means that it is delivered to all
targets, regardless of installed or not, i.e. at least downloaded by
all.

And having switched off "auto download if not on Wifi", or even if on
Wifi, should not avoid the notice about the availability of OTA-xyz for me
in the phased deployment.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Ohne die Mauer hätte es Krieg gegeben" Fritz Streletz u.a.