Re: APN - Aquaris E4.5 OTA-13

Doesn't look like you need any of the other fields, from my limited
understanding. The UI does offer MMSC, Proxy, Port, etc—if you choose an
Internet and MMS APN type. But it seems simply entering the APN name should
suffice. Is this not the case? Are you not able to connect to the Internet
after adding this APN configuration?

BR,
Jonas