Re: APN - Aquaris E4.5 OTA-13

I've never looked at how APN config works. Thing is, with this provider
("Drillisch") no APN configuration options are really available in the
APN menu. When I tried an Ay Yildiz SIM (Eplus), I got two options
automagically in the APN menu - one for internet and one for MMS. Maybe
that hints to the provider's configuration being broken, or in some
format or whatever that Ubuntu doesn't understand?

The internet connection worked before without having to specify
anything in the APN. (It still "works" although it's has gotten
excruciatingly slow, but that's another story)