Re: Landing team 21.09.16

El d�Monday, September 26, 2016 a las 05:29:27PM +0300, Nikos Chatziioakimidis escribi�> On Δευτέρα, 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016 2:15:31 Μ.Μ. EEST, Matthias Apitz
> <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >El día Monday, September 26, 2016 a las 11:45:47AM +0200, Lukasz
> >Zemczak escribió:
> >
> >>Hey!
> >>
> >>So as for update deployment it's as Rodney already said. By saying
> >>'update fully deployed' this does not mean 'all users now upgraded to
> >>the new version'. I simply meant by this that the update is now fully
> >>phased and is available for everyone to update. ...
> >
> >For me "version xyz is deployed", means that it is delivered to all
> >targets, regardless of installed or not, i.e. at least downloaded by
> >all.
> >
> >And having switched off "auto download if not on Wifi", or even if on
> >Wifi, should not avoid the notice about the availability of OTA-xyz for me
> >in the phased deployment.
> >
> >	matthias
> >

> I think you get a notification when the image is downloaded and not
> when the image is available on the server.

I have switched off auto download, even on Wifi (i.e. set to "Never")
and I got no information (which I call a bug).

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail