Re: XMPP client and Whatsapp

I had also to type username@server but the still persisting authentication error should be an error of my jabber server and they have server migration and problems because of that. So I took yours with wss://... and it works fine! But Whatsapp very limited.

It's in Spanish but that's no problem for registration and using. I've written a short German wiki entry in tutorial style:

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Baustelle/Ubuntu_Touch/Snippets/#Whatsapp-und-XMPP

Use Google Translate or something like this or take a look for links and data.

Whatsapp works, too - it seems so. I'm waiting for a incoming message of somebody.

Greetings, Benno-007