Re: How to change dialer-app?

Hi,

I would say that the currently expected way to achieve this is by
implementing telepathy plugins, and may be in the future the platform could
be opened to be user configurable with respect of which plugins it uses for
different types of communication (text, voice, video). Of course this
allows for multiple alternatives for each communication type, setting
priorities and so on.

Right now, the standard telephony voice data flows through the ofono plugin
of telepathy.

Best Regards,
Felipe.