RE : Re: How to change dialer-app?

I did subscribe to the "bug" but I don't know how relevant it is, since it's not a bug but more a proposition ...

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On samedi, 19 novembre, 2016 Peter Bittner <peter.bittner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ali,

> I want to change dialer-app project for UbuntuTouch to add a voice
> encryption when calling. How I can read, change and build the project?

That would be nice, I'm wondering how easy it will be for you to get
your changes into the core app.

I've proposed a generic API for 3rd-party solutions and developers to
easily plug in into core functionality. Maybe it's a good idea to jump
right into a discussion here. There will be more attempts like yours
from more developers - that mostly vanish given the barriers we have
today.

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/qtubuntu/+bug/1627747 (Please, everyone,
vote "Yes, it affects me" if you care about this idea!)

Ubuntu Touch could be a truly open platform, easy to extend, yet still
beautiful and solid. Better than other platforms, with the user in
mind - not the profit in the first place.

Also, I'd love to hear some feedback from Canonical about this. It
won't be possible without them.

Peter