Re: What's the plan for Ubuntu Phone in 2017?

Big thanks to all developers from me too!

A couple months ago I did buy used Nexus4 phone just for ubuntu touch. It
is my only phone right now and Im very happy with it. Just a few irritating
bugs but nothing major..

I hope that existing UT users get their phone bugs fixed. I think that
 fixing existing critical bugs is most important thing right now.

I'm also interested how many ubuntu phone users is out there?

Maybe we could put some simple poll site together and users could vote
their own phone? And maybe collect their critical bugs at same time?

Some donating thingy is good idea and maybe some UT specific forum where we
could collect ideas and own fixes, tweaks, mods etc..

We need more action around ubuntu touch OS, only then we can get more
people and also developers interested.

Best regards from Finland! :)

torstai 15. joulukuuta 2016 Stephen <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
kirjoitti:
> Likewise, thank you to all Ubuntu developers.
>
> I enjoy and value my Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition.
>
> I was wondering though, how many Ubuntu phone users there are across all
devices (BQ, Nexus, Meizu)?

> 2,000 or so?
>
> If that's about right, and we each contributed $100, wouldn't that enable
a serious giddy-up to development?