Re: Compatible bluetooth headsets

On 21/12/16 08:40, gareth.france@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I never did get any suggestions for other bluetooth headsets that
> work. That is rather disappointing as I thought we all chipped in to
> make the Ubuntu experience better for each other.

I guess I'm guilty.

In mitigation, I didn't think my experience would help: I've had a
bluetooth headset for enough years that it (or anything related) surely
won't be on the market now. It just worked with the phone.

> However I went ahead and ordered an Advanced Accessories EVO-01
> Bluetooth Headset off Amazon and it seems to work just fine. Now if
> only we knew why my car stereo was so different....

Similarly my car (a 2011 Accord) "just works".

--
Alan Griffiths  +44 (0)798 9938 758
Octopull Ltd    http://www.octopull.co.uk/