Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: webbrowser-app crashes on livestream

El día Monday, December 26, 2016 a las 11:29:25PM +0800, Nick Luigi V. Eusebio escribió:

> I guess that's still the issue about the browser/oxide where it
> crashes/killed even when in use. Even some sites crashes/killed once it's
> fully loaded. I'm on rc-proposed on my bq E5 and it's better than in OTA 14
> but still not satisfying.
>

> On Monday, December 26, 2016 6:03:47 PM PHT, Matthias Apitz
> <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm used to watch in firefox on my netbooks a livestream of South
> > America: http://www.telesurtv.net/
> >
> > I can't view this in my beloved E4.5 because the webbrowser-app crashes
> > before starting the stream. Any idea how to watch this?
> > Is it worth to file a bug in LP or is this impossible in any case for
> > the fundamental limitations?

I removed the cache of the webbrowser-app with

rm -r .cache/webbrowser-app

and restarted the device. After this the page gets loaded but the stream
does not play; it says (see attachment): Error loading media: File could
not be played.

In FF it needs Adobe's flash-plugin.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!