snappy on ubuntu phones and scopes

Hello!!

I've been following the mailing list on and off for the past year. Kudos to
the guys working on ubuntu touch and unity 8. I use it on a nexus 4 and on
my laptop. The improvements so far have been amazing. Hoping for more such
as stutter and lag free animations. I've been sort of inactive for over 2
months so i may have missed something.

Is there any roadmap for bringing snappy to ubuntu phones i.e. is there any
estimated time for completing the port to snappy?

 Also, apart from the visual redesign of scopes, is there going to be a
functional redesign too? I ask this because as much as i love scopes, its
limited functionality is a minor irritation. I would love to interact with
the content directly from the scope instead of accessing a part of the
content from the scope only to open it in a web browser to access the full
content.

Happy holidays too :)

Regards