Re: Poor state of support.

On 03/01/17 20:13, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Before thinking in OTA15, you should flash your device to a known good
state. Have you mounted it to write?

Why do you think, that OTA15 was canceled.

	matthias
Thanks guys, I have discovered the notes I made last time I had to flash it thankfully. It's going through now. As for known good state these sort of issues begin to crop up monthly. The OTA always kicked my phone back into line.

I suggest OTA15 isn't happening because any attempt anyone has made to ask when it is coming has been deflected. There is no mention of it on launchpad and people just keep referring to big changes ahead and it being pointless investing time in a system that is being retired shortly.

If it is happening someone please provide a timescale or at least confirmation. Not being given any information at all leads to great frustration.