Re: Ackkk! The world is ending!!!

On 06/01/17 21:14, NeoTheThird wrote:
What i don't get is why so many people are like "now it's official,
ubuntu touch is dead, there are no updates planned". It is not, the
email did not say that.

Obviously people on the list studied computer science, not psychology... we gave them the belief that the project was dead, by not providing a even a basic roadmap, so when some actual information comes along, without even thinking they try to assimilate it into the narrative they have already created due to the lack of information...

Put simply, you can't always turn the juggernaut around instantly... we allowed the "ubuntu touch is dead" narrative to get started, and now it's gonna take a little effort to turn that around.

--
A. James Lewis (james@xxxxxxxxxx)
"Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot but people