Re: Thanks for total awesomeness!

I have to agree with both Filip & Mitchell,

I also have a BQ M10 with its amazing battery life ability to handle podcasts, Skype , email and create and edit documents.

I also use a MX4which mostly acts as my hotspot whilst out of wifi range.

I have ditched my laptop on my commute and have for the past few months just taken this to work, I also cannot wait for the switch to snaps and the possibilities they open up.

Thanks to all involved for their continued hard work.

Mike