Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-14 released

I appreciate what you're saying, but that is the information that I've
gleaned from here.

With no official word from Canonical I suppose we're all just guessing but
from what I've read the E4.5 (which I have too) won't support the snap
based image. And I understood it to be security fixes only from here on.

Perhaps I'm wrong and they'll fix bugs too, but it seems unlikely
considering many of them have been around since the start, when the phone
was fully supported. So in the limbo that the E4.5 now seems to be in and
with no OTAs due or planned we're kind of stuck with it as is.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device