Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-14 released

The mails never actually said that there would not be an OTA-15, and the fact that the system is not snap based does not stop the development of Unity8 etc... so there is still a chance seeing another few updates, before the snap migration....

Also the Android layer may yet get updated. I think its simply that Canonical genuinely do not know if it will be possible to upgrade old devices when the time comes.

James