Re: web-app https://appear.in/ not asking permissions for cam and mic

El día Wednesday, January 11, 2017 a las 01:14:47PM +0100, Olivier Tilloy escribió:

> > Can you help me to understand this. Thanks
>
> appear.in is using the user-agent string¹ to present different content
> based on what it guesses the OS is. In that case it incorrectly thinks
> it’s android (because the UA string exposed by webbrowser-app contains
> a "like Android" token). It therefore presents an android-specific
> link which will open the appear.in android app if installed, or most
> likely redirect to the play store to suggest installing it if not.
> There is a mechanism for webapps to override the default user agent,
> so I was suggesting that the author of the appear.in webapp (Peter
> Bittner, CC'ed here) should use it to "fix" the webapp.
> Happy to help testing or do further investigation if needed.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Peter, is there something to config or patch (even with a hex editor) to
get this running on my beloved BQ E4.5?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!