Re: web-app https://appear.in/ not asking permissions for cam and mic

Sorry everyone,

I'm not actively monitoring the mailing list anymore. Got notified via
GitHub at https://github.com/bittner/appear-in/issues/3

I've added the suggested change that makes the webapp-container set
the user agent to the one of the desktop Chromium Web Browser, and
released a new version of the WebApp. This is the change:
https://github.com/bittner/appear-in/blob/master/appear-in.desktop#L6

Please, try updating the app on your phone to see whether it now
works. (I don't have UT installed anymore, so I can't test it myself,
sorry!)

Cheers, Peter