Re: Battery statistics and flashing bricks

El lunes, 16 de enero de 2017 11:43:16 (CET), Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> escribió:
On Sat, 2017-01-14 at 14:49 +0100, Guillaume F wrote:
(with the exception of my very first full discharge, which went quite normally). So the hardware doesn't seem to be the problem here and I probably can't be accused of mistreating my
battery :).

Everything I've ever heard about Li-ion batteries suggests that a full
discharge damages the battery and reduces its life expectancy. I've
seen recommendations not to allow the battery to go below 20%, and
other suggestions to aim to keep the battery in the range of 40-80%
(possibly with an occassional 100% charge).

http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

These tech pages does not support you suggestion. Ofc, one should not drain to really zero. The circuite must still be alive.

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone
http://www.unixarea.de/