Re: Can't access web resources/images from device

Yes, try https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/2376/+packages

> Also, what's the current plan with ota-15, with regards to
> release. Will this still be the vivid overlay, or using the new snap based
> system?

It should be based on the vivid overlay, although I don’t know what
will go into the OTA (it might be a subset of what’s currently in the
overlay to cherry-pick selected bug fixes).