Re: where to get news / status updates on Ubuntu Phone

El día Tuesday, January 24, 2017 a las 08:22:52AM +0100, Jules escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> Although I'm a day 1 (warty) Ubuntu, and Ubuntu Phone (BQ4.5) user I'm
> new on this list. The reason I joined is mostly the discussion about
> the status of Ubuntu Phone, "Snap based" updates etc. Until now
> lurking was all I needed :)
>
> My question is: what are your sources (sites, rss feeds?) to get
> official info about what is and will be happening with Ubuntu phone,
> updates, EOL's etc.?

Until mow (until December) the primary source have been this mailing
list; there was even a nearly daily update (do you remember the messages
with the Subject: Landing team xx.xx.16?);

Novadays, I do not know

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wo ist der antiimperialistische Schutzwall, wenn man ihn braucht? US-Panzertransport durch ex-DDR"