Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

I seem to remember a caveat for this;

you cannot save your sent mails to the IMAP server, because the
configuration won't allow you to specify a save path on a different
account.

Coming to think of it, I believe it's been a LONG time since the last
update for Dekko. Does anyone know what the plans are for the
application? I remember asking about support for POP nearly 2 years ago
when I first got my phone, getting told it was a high priority issue,
but it's still not there.