Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

El día Thursday, January 26, 2017 a las 11:48:27PM +0100, Louis Holbrook escribió:

> I seem to remember a caveat for this;
>
> you cannot save your sent mails to the IMAP server, because the
> configuration won't allow you to specify a save path on a different
> account.
>
> Coming to think of it, I believe it's been a LONG time since the last
> update for Dekko. Does anyone know what the plans are for the
> application? I remember asking about support for POP nearly 2 years ago
> when I first got my phone, getting told it was a high priority issue,
> but it's still not there.

I have ny own BQ E4.5 since around April 2015; and I have since then
configured three different accounts in it, and all of them have in the
account the data/credentials for SMTP and IMAP, which I think is quite
normal.

I have some other E4.5 and a M10 and could never again configure it this
way. I always just copied over ~phablet/.config/dekko.dekkoproject

This time, in the BQ for my son, I did not wanted todo it this way,
because I wanted to show/train him, how it should be configured from
scratch, and because it is his credential and I do not want to copy over
my credentials.

Btw: How one could remove an account from the Dekko through its GUI?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wo ist der antiimperialistische Schutzwall, wenn man ihn braucht? US-Panzertransport durch ex-DDR"