Re: Is ubuntu phone resistant to vault 7 attacks?

On 03/09/2017 05:56 AM, A. James Lewis wrote:
> The ports you mention don't appear to be open on a default build, with the exception of 53, which surprises me, but still, it is only bound to loopback, so it would be hard to attack remotely.

What do you mean by "default build"? I'm on rc-proposed on mako and 22
is open on 0.0.0.0. I don't believe I've done anything to cause this.
Disabling the developer mode doesn't make it go away.

The service identifies itself as SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.7p1
Ubuntu-5ubuntu1.4. It looks like it doesn't accept ssh password logins,
but the port should still be closed by default.

To fix for now I opened the terminal and ran `sudo service ssh stop`,
the port is no longer open. But I'm guessing it will start again when
the phone is rebooted.