Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

Hi advocatux,

 Your issue is very different to Aram's, which resulted in a number of
applications (not just the keyboard) crashing during the QML caching
stage (which I suspect might have been due to a full user partition,
but am waiting for confirmation on this). What you're experiencing
sounds a lot like a regression in this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mir/+bug/1590765

 I'll ping some of the Mir folks to see if they can shed any light on
it.

Cheers,
 Mike