Re: Freedom

Hi Seth,

I love your approach to this!
If canonical would give us a kernel and drivers for the hardware, we could take it from there. I would need a X driver ( not mir ), a driver for the sound hardware, a driver for the modem ( serial + AT commands ? ) and drivers for the other parts.
( wifi, usb, bluetooth etc )
I'd love to start hacking once the hardware drivers are available.

Do you think this is something that is achievable ?

Kind regards,
Ed