Re: Thank you

+1

I'm a student and Ubuntu Phone was (not the only but) the main reason why I got into foss.

So, thank you so much for everything. I already know that I will miss this so hard and it won't ever be the same. But regardless of the future I'm very thankful for this fantastic time and experience.

I want to specifically thank the now and ex- Canonical employees involved in the projects who always were so welcoming, friendly and caring and really took their time for the community. This was outstanding and cannot be taken for granted.

Good luck to UbPorts and the Yunit folks.

Good bye and thank you so much!

Tim