Fw: Idea: consider crowdfunding UBports project

 From: Yrjö Selänne <yselnne@xxxxxxxx>
 To: Bertrand CHEVRIER <chevrier.bertrand@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Sunday, 16 April 2017, 13:08:16
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Idea: consider crowdfunding UBports project

The ubport fin. assets can be found here:
drive.google. com/drive/folders/0B74IZ6Q2msPDUkF3MGNLa0RteTA

Instead of just crowdfunding, - in the final analysis, gauging and suggesting how the money is spent is also a good way to advocate for ubuntu-touch longevity.
I'd say Canonical funding ubports, would be just as realistic as Marius Gripsgard getting hold of firmware that work on a sub $100 phone.

_ _ _ _ _ _However, if ubports.com changed into partnering with "'" swappa. com/market/eu "'" by selling 2 or 3 separate devices, there - then that would solve the"Where do I buy an Ubuntu phone ?" ( First-world problem )
Obviously, this online store strategy could work with an Ubuntu user; be them North American, european, or global.So, I urge Ubuntu phone users to seriously consider swappa as an improvement on their ebay-shop etc
the best part is you get notified when an ubuntu-phone becomes available!
Here is an example (although you could easily email the support desk to see if an Ubuntu-phone is listed).
swappa. com/specs/bq-aquaris-e5-ubuntu-unlocked

Thank-you and Happy Easter 2017.