Re: E4.5 Touch-screen problems

Hi,

Just wondering... Did you try with a Bluetooth mouse connected?
If the issue is HW with the touchscreen, maybe a mouse would help bypass
this. A BT mouse works fine on Android, not sure on UT.

Some smartphones had/have issues when charging or with low network (e.g.
helicopter issue with HTC One S).

N.T.