ubuntu-push-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Of efficient usage of the cell radio

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Lucio Torre <lucio.torre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

one of the things we're going to have at some point is something like
"priorities", so we can group together messages of lower priority,
etc. v0 won't have enough information to make reasonable decisions
around when it's possible to delay/group the notification.