ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Re: Self Introduction from an interested bystander

On 05/26/2014 11:27 AM, Alan Pater wrote:
> The biggest hurdle I have is my lack of real programming skills, but
> am learning a lot, and hope to learn more by following this group!

You are not the only one who has barely any programming skills.  But I
think we can create some (organic) mentioning system for those who want
to learn new skills in the group.  But I think we need to find that
computer scientists group on LaunchPad that I saw once...
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa