ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Re: My introduction and hello

Hi,

I just wanted to say a quick hello too. I've been watching this group with
great interest for the last week or so, and I really hope it makes it off
the ground.

It might be worth checking out BioLinux for some inspiration? Although,
that is focused more towards bioinformatics and biological research
applications. A Ubuntu based alternative to Scientific Linux interests me
greatly. Is this something you are aiming for? I'm sorry, I haven't had
much time to read through things, if this is mentioned somewhere in your
notes online.

Cheers,

Steve

--