ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Revealing the launcer on a tablet

That's actually not a bad idea. And I'd welcome something like a
split/thumb keyboard on a tablet. It would make sense to user the side for
a keyboard so you can keep holding it with two hands and still type fairly
quickly. But that being said, it should be optional, long live linux
remember? The os with choose.

With metta, Chris