ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Gestures based on accelerometer/gyros

That is dependent of the bevel, which could be annoyingly sticking out like
on the Samsung Galaxy S. Or if you've got a rugged back which could have
corners to have it just off the table. By the way, I think they use
proximity sensors to enable that, not the gyro sensors.

With metta, Chris