ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Setting Out Design Goals

Hi Richard,

That's good to hear, I will sign up tonight.
I have also, since reading the guide to Ubuntu on the Nexus 7 more
carefully, found that bugs are tracked on
bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-nexus7 as opposed to
bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-tablet.

The reason for the enquiries was also partly that I had noticed that the
Ubuntu-tablet list had gone dead and wanted to try to stir up some
interest and discussion. Perhaps this too would be better placed on the
ubuntu-nexus7 list?

Thanks for your help
Matt