ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/fix-1418648 into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

No update on this.

I tried to guess the reason of the issue but I was wrong.
Anyway, in an app I wrote (ut-tweak-tool), I have a TextField inside a Dialog, which is properly focused, with the need for workarounds.

The most visible difference with that app is that it uses the standard keyboard layout, instead of a numbers-only layout.
With some earlier build of Ubuntu Touch, I used to see that the TextField was properly focused at first, but then, as the keyboard had updated its layout, it lost it.

I will have a look to find out if there's some issue with the virtual keyboard.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/fix-1418648/+merge/256354
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.