ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~carlos-mazieri/ubuntu-filemanager-app/samba-actions-06 into lp:ubuntu-filemanager-app

Answer from comment on line 35:

Yes, we can compare instances here because there will be just one instance for each type: one for DiskLocation, one for TrashLocation and another for SmbLocation. Locations are created by LocationsFactory creator class. See http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-filemanager-dev/ubuntu-filemanager-app/trunk/view/head:/src/plugin/folderlistmodel/locationsfactory.cpp#L46.

There is a Location::type() which can be used here, I can change that if you think that it is really necessary to make it clear. Please let me know about that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~carlos-mazieri/ubuntu-filemanager-app/samba-actions-06/+merge/265197
Your team Ubuntu File Manager Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-filemanager-app.