ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

@Stefano: I compared them earlier today due to line 161 of the diff and it looks like those two colors confused me. However, you're right about the background color and the red/blue thing also isn't that much of an issue.

Hence, I support renaming the Dark Pastels scheme to the name you suggested.

Would you mind making this small change? We can happily merge the MP afterwards. :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme/+merge/285170
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.